Data and Facts



The company S. Bernhard was founded in 1953, with the entry into the Wachsmuth-Group 2001, the legal form was changed to the GmbH. In two locations a turnover of 4 million euros was gained with a total of 55 employees in 2001.

By continual investments, own developments and since the entry into the Wachsmuth-Group, strengthens by the in-house construction department and developing department, S. Bernhard is equipped by her equipment very well for bending free of pressure point of wire and for varied duties to the reshaping of metal.